Certified authentic Remarketed Microsoft licences.
- Huge savings compared to new Licenses (for the same Software)
- Decrease in direct costs (e.g. implementation/ installation, increased hardware requirements)
- Decrease in indirect costs (e.g. training, instructors)
- Purchase software licenses as they are needed with peace of mind that you are not forced to always upgrade to a supplier ́s latest version.
- Simple and straightforward post-licensing
- Upgrading of existing licenses; no need for new purchases
up to 50%
With our Remarketed Licenses we offer you:
- Best price on the market
- Remarketed Volume Licenses with a certified transfer process for Licenses, Officially verified and confirmed by TÜV IT Germany
- Our certified Transfer Process also guarantee you the best after sales Service. You don ́t need to be afraid of a Microsoft Audit.
- Legal certainty due the decision of the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) who clearly ruled the resale of used software. We confirm this Circumstances with Statement of compliance to you with our delivery
VMware is the industry-leading virtualization software company, which apply principles of virtualization and software innovation to securely connect, manage and automate the world's complex digital infrastructure. Company is launched in February 1998, and in January 2004 the company was acquired by EMC Corporation. Today VMware has more than 150.000 customers. VMware software is used by all the companies from Fortune 100 list and 92% companies from Fortune 1.000 list, from which 85% uses VMware in production. Application of VMware solutions is in direct correlation with complex challenges of today's IT organizations, including server consolidation, infrastructure optimization and continuous business activity. The biggest advantage for the user is primarily in reducing capital and operating costs, ensuring continuous business activity and enhanced security.
VMware virtual infrastructure
Veritas Technologies empowers businesses of all sizes to discover the truth in information—their most important digital asset. Using the Veritas platform, customers can accelerate their digital transformation and solve pressing IT and business challenges including multi-cloud data management, data protection, storage optimization, compliance readiness and workload portability—with no cloud vendor lock-in. Eighty-six percent of Fortune 500 companies rely on Veritas today to reveal data insights that drive competitive advantage.
Data protection and availability across leading cloud platforms.
Enterprise performance for Mode 1 applications on OpenStack.
Greater flexibility and choice, better economics and enterprise-class service levels.
Enterprise-ready compliance to jumpstart readiness and accelerate transformation.
The redCDN service (content delivery network) allows the delivery of files and multimedia content to a large number of telecommunications networks subscribers. The service is delivered by clusters of distribution servers located in major Internet exchange points. Currently, the redCDN infrastructure consists of over 100 nodes, and its maximum daily load is 300 Gbit/s, making it the largest network of this kind in Poland.
Individual servers use proprietary DCS software DCS (Distrubuted Caching System), which has been developed since 2006. Its role is to deliver data ensuring automatic selection of the best server (in terms of proximity and load) for each service user. CDN nodes communicate with local routers using BGP, so they always receive up-to-date information on network topology.
redCDN supports a wide range of protocols and multimedia formats, allowing it to handle a variety of end devices such as PCs, smartphones, tablets, and TVs for both VOD content and live streams.
Features and functions
- support for HTTP and RTSP - for download, progressive streaming and streaming
- full compatibility with Adobe Flash, Microsoft Smooth Streaming and HTTP Live Streaming
- support for adaptive streaming
- image scaling and cropping
- support for mobile devices running Apple iOS and Google Android operating systems
- support for connected TV platforms
- support for timeshift functionality (network PVR)
- support for automatic content archiving in redCDN Storage
- support for Microsoft PlayReady and Google Widevine digital rights management systems
- support for territorial restrictions for video transmission